clients

I have clients that never cease to amaze me. I am amazed at how different everyone is, yet how similar they are. I can tell many parents a great deal about their children without meeting them, yet I have many questions to ask, and the answers are often different. As a child approaches 10 or 11, I begin to point out that they are really hurting themselves and it is less about hurting "mom" than it is about hurting themselves - they
are losing their childhood and staying miserable.
I have seen many successes - children developing empathy - children stabilizing - families stabilizing.
I always wish there was more I could do.
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

praise to parents with CWAD - children with attachment disorder

Attachment Disorder - October, 2017

Attachment Disorder Updates