From the river to the great lakes......

I find that I have clients come from everywhere for therapy for attachment disorder and the need is GREAT. I am hoping to provide more trainings through video and audio cd, so more people, such as school people, etc. can access this information and I hope to make that information more applicable to these populations specifically. Truly, I have had people drive 3 hours for my services because it is so important that they have the support of someone who understands and can validate the parents' experiences, especially those of the mother, as her
experience is often different than those of the father. As I continue this blog, I hope to provide
more information about all this.
In Joy,
Chris Appell, LCPC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

praise to parents with CWAD - children with attachment disorder

Attachment Disorder - October, 2017

Attachment Disorder Updates