more and more clients

I continue receiving requests from many clients seeking help with their children struggling with
attachment disorder - rather the parents are suffering, as the children really don't care. I always enjoy helping as much as I can and I get refreshed by new clients. As I stated previously,
I have made a difference as children have moved forward and families have stabilized.
I am astounded by the severity and numbers of people experiencing the effects of attachment disorder in one way or another.
I am hoping to come up with other ways to help and to affect larger numbers of people, as the
need is global and the support is minimal. I have found that people have sought help from people who stated they worked with attachment disorder, but when attending the session, the
therapist just didn't get it. That is why people are willing to drive 2/3/4 hours for help.
I have begun to work in the schools because I could not do attachment therapy all the time, as
it can be difficult, even with it's successes. The children are very resistent to therapy, while the
parents have a great need for HELP!!
Please stay posted or visit my website. I am also adding a google groups for attachment disorder. I hope to offer more support globally through the internet and recommendations for
resources.
Peace to you all.
Spring is on it's way.
Chris Appell, LCPC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

praise to parents with CWAD - children with attachment disorder

Attachment Disorder - October, 2017

Attachment Disorder Updates