A Diary, of sorts....

I continue my work with children with attachment disorder and their families. My practice is
reduced because of my other job, and I am now excited about new, exciting opportunities - is this what kids with ADHD feel like? There is so much to do and so much to get out there. I am
hoping to create some cd's and DVD's for training and support purposes.
I have had a number of new referrals of late and I also reflect on successes I have had with families and children. It is a very good feeling. I don't always realize that things are going better,
so it is a process for me, also. Yes, there is hope. It may be a lengthy process, and rather than raising a child to a level of "10", you might get a child with attachment disorder and other disorders to a level of "6" or "7", but that is much better than a "2", which may be where we
start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

praise to parents with CWAD - children with attachment disorder

Attachment Disorder - October, 2017

Attachment Disorder Updates